11 July, 2013

Game of Farts

11 July 2013
684

R. Linda:

Okay so I found out one thing about you that I did not know and that is YOU CHEAT! Last night it was rainy, foggy and felt like the Amazon rain forest muggy. There was nothing on the telly but Big Brother and you don't like Big Brother, so you convinced me to leave Tonya to all the "immature egos" on the boob tube, and go to the computer and play an online game of Packman gets eaten by fart clouds. I was like REALLY? You insisted and me being the awesome host I am, agreed, "ONE GAME," I said.

So you got your laptop and I got the old PC reviving and of course, you were sitting there swinging your short legs that didn't reach the floor and sighing, as you waited for me dino-puter to get the screen on, and then for me to punch in the online gaming place, and then to go down the list to find the proggie, and finally for it to upload to me machine. I know, I know, I be a "pain in the butt" with the old machine, but I couldn't very well use me work laptop.

Finally, I click on the downloaded proggie (that I can't seem to delete now) and slowly it loads up and I be fit to go. I said to you, "Don't niggle I be almost there." And since then "niggle" has become your favourite word to bust me chops with. Oi!

So you explain I have one "fart master" who is a brown packman-like cartoon and three smaller green ones that vomit. Nice. So the object of the game is for me green men to bite or more correctly vomit at the heels of the colourful "normal" packman-like figures and each one is a colour where if me green guys can get them over to where the fart master lives in a trash bin on MY side of the screen he can fart at them and they change into little green vomit machines, that I then control to go after more of your guys. If I get a red guy, I score 100 points, a blue one 50, and a yellow one 10, and a pink one 5, and there are four of each. Same for you. The object is to have more green guys so you can obliterate your opponent.

I thought the remark about the immature people in the Big Brother house sort of applied to the two immature people sitting at computer screens ready to use packmen-like cartoons to fart each other into oblivion. Oi!

So we start this crazy game, and it actually isn't easy. There are these things that happen that they don't tell you about. If you knock over an oil bin that just happens to be sitting in the middle of the screen, your cursor gets slippery and it makes it harder to control any of your guys on the screen! Then, if you hit the fence and the cat drops on one of your green guys it stays on him for 5 minutes rendering him immovable BECAUSE the green guys are petrified of CATS. Who knew? And a few other things I don't feel comfortable mentioning.

Anyway, it took an hour for one game and of course, you won, because you had played it before and were on the expert level. SIGH. I am still a neophyte level and will probably always be neophyte level because I don't plan on playing this game again, THOUGH I cannot eradicate it from me machine. Add to this, the kiddos have found it! Yes, they have and what they like best are all the fart sounds. The fart masters constantly fart while the other cartoon guys are running around trying to avoid or bite each other making scared sounds, and when one of them is thrown IN the trash bin there is a long drawn-out fart and THIS me kiddos think is "awesome wicked cool!" When they say red guy comes out of the bin he shrinks to green and looks polluted for a minute before he becomes viable and you can send him after your opponent's guys as he makes barfing sounds. Pleasant, right.

When Big Brother was over Tonya came upstairs to the loft to find out if we needed some Beano to help our digestion after a meal of fish tacos, refried beans and Mexican rice. Yee-ah. I was embarrassed for her to see what we were doing. She looked amused and horrified at the same time but said nothing and left us with the bottle of Beano on the desk.

We played the fart game (as I have come to call it) until 4 a.m. I know I should be ashamed of meself, but it was addictive. After a while, I was getting the hang of it and each time I was just two guys off of winning, yourself would throw a fart cloud at me guys and well . . . it didn't take long to finish me last guy off. It took me fifty minutes to figure out you were cheating. You knew how to manipulate that game to where I was left in a brown haze while you were laughing and having an "awesome wicked cool time!" Oi! I just couldn't believe it took me so long to figure out why I couldn't make any gains. You'd allow me to get most of your guys off the screen just to toy with me, then wham, you'd swoop in and I was done, done, done! Cheater, cheater, cheater!

So for you to remember the fun, here be a photo courtesy Tonya.

You and me - fun times!

Gabe
Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved

5 comments:

Fionnula said...

omg lol do your boys play spongebob stinky swagger? you might like that too! lolololol

Dew said...

Why are you standing up? Trying to put her off are we? Congrats Mobit for beating a man at hiis own game. Farting! Lol

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

I be sitting down -- me Muse be short.

Dew said...

On a high stool maybe Lmao

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Yes she was.