23 July, 2013

Here ye, here ye, here ye, a list of 10 most popular royal baby names!

23 July 2013
689

R. Linda:

Before I begin, can I say how pleased the Queen must be that the baby is a boy, thereby pushing crazy Harry further away from the throne?

ANYWAY . . .

There are name pools in London and a lot of books on what name may be THE name of the royal baby! Well, not to be outdone, we here at the office also have a pool of names. All names had been submitted a few weeks ago, and the most popular were sorted out. I thought most were ingenious I did and thought to share the office pool of popular royal baby names with you. So starting with the most popular here goes:

Image - Press Association - Mr. Appleton making a baby announcement, which was rather concerning he didn't go into an apoplectic fit at the redness of his face and straining of the blood vessels in his neck, but I digress

First up: Joffrey . . . oh my . . . well there is a lot wrong with THAT name, so I think we can chuck it without further adieu.

Second up: Simba! Simba Windsor does not roll off the tongue right, so I should shove that one out immediately.

Third up: Thatcher Windsor . . . ooh I think that isn't a good idea either, an iron laddie on the throne . . . em no. Be as bad as a cruel Joffrey.

Fourth up: William Wallace Windsor . . . right away too many Ws, get Wills all confused on that one.

Fifth up: Steve. Steve? Who came up with that?

Sixth up: Michael Collins Windsor, who could make things with Ireland a bit more reconciled? 

Seventh up: Winston Windsor . . . really? I can just picture a fat, bald baby with a cigar in his mouth. So no!

Eighth up: James Windsor . . . The Pope would like that one. A King Jamie on the throne once again, and what havoc would that reign with the Bishop of Canterbury? Nah.

Ninth up: Sigmund Horatio Windsor, jr . . . and why because we can. That takes some psychological analysis it does. I get the Sigmund but not the Horatio, AND the Jr.? WHATEVER!

Tenth and final: Edweird . . . oh, why not?

Gabe
Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved

20 comments:

Dew said...

I say George will be in there somewhere and/or perhaps something remembering Disna.

Capt Jaack said...

Personally Cappy, I like Steve for the name of choice. Cappy, your Captain Hook look-alike :::cough::: looks like he's having a sneeze to end all sneezes.

Tomas said...

Our office pool had Bogart as the best name. I would hope they stick to a more traditional but lesser known name. Maybe a future king named Arthur would be the thing since it looks like we are embarking on another Camelot.

Anonymous said...

Disna? I remember her the dissy blond from Belarus they named a town after, LOL Dew.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Mordecai Zebulon Star Prince is the one! Aye, let's go Hollywood in London. Why not?

Fionnula said...

not to speak ill of the departed but I agree with dew that diana was dizzy. too much palace pressure to handle I guess. love the idea of a prince bogart lololololol though kensington would be sweet

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Not to speak ill of the departed, but you did anyway.

Capt Jaack said...

Isn't that the one Prince Harry was dating? LMAO

Dew said...

Hahahahah Go on with you both! I was typing comment on my phone and couldn't see the font very well. LMAO

Dew said...

Fi I didn't mean that at all actually, it was an innocent typo as mentioned above. I apologize to any reader thinking I was implying Diana was dizzy that was NOT intended I can assure you. If anyone be dizzy it be me. LOL. Quiet now Lucky! ;-)

mobit22 said...

You people are sooo stuck on traditional names!LOL
why not literary names? Frodo? Bilbo? Kraken?
better yet! PRINCE!

Anonymous said...

Um ... I thought you dated her Jaack not Harry.

Dew it must be bloody awful to where the eyesight starts to go. At least it isn't fat finger syndrome. ;)~~

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Kraken, ROFLMAO

mobit22 said...

I kinda liked that one myself! when He's being punished and stuck in his room? time to RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

mobit22 said...

I think the royals must have Hispanic blood! My people give their kids 4 to 5 names too!LMAO

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

LOL Here at the office they are all singing Louie Louie oh BABY, LMAO. No one is going to call that child Georgie, you know it's gonna be LOUIE. And Alexander doesn't compute.

Dew said...

Yes Lucky. That indeed is a blessing otherwise none of my comment would be legible lol

Dew said...

Why not Georgie Porgie pudding and pie?

mobit22 said...

when Louie, Louie first came out, I KNEW it was supposed to be a dirty song, but I could never hear the lyrics clearly.LMAO If I had, I would probably have to ask someone what it meant anyway.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Not so! The true lyrics are not dirty. Look them up, the dirty (more pop culture) lyrics will be found as well, but they were not original to the song.