16 November, 2013

Blog Notice - Temporary (or not) suspension of blog for the purpose of major surgery

16 November 2013
723

R. Linda:

As you and a few others know, I have major surgery scheduled for Monday. Therefore, there will be no amusing stories filled with equal amounts of truth and blarney. I know so sad. So the blog will be closed for perhaps a few weeks (let's hope not forever -- which if no stories appear in about two weeks you can assume I be up in heaven wearing angel wings and strumming a harp . . . no make that a guitar). But there is good news for you Linda Letter addicts who need your daily story fix -- there are 722 stories on the blog so there you go! Take a trip down memory lane from the very first story to the very last. That should keep you busy and occupied until my possible return . . . or not.

And just so you don't forget me, here be a fantastic shot of me driving through my fav Dunk's Drive-Up Window:


So enjoy the stories and watch out for me Muse she be in there with her feather dusters, SO WIPE YOUR FEET! And if you have a chance a few prayers would be much welcome. I hope to see you in story form in a few weeks.

Gabe
Copyright © 2013 All rights reserved

7 comments:

mobit22 said...

is rat bastard fair since you are facing surgery?LMAO
shoulda known you'd do something to the picture! and is there facial hair? can't tell because THE HAND IS IN THE WAY!LOL better yet, TAKE OFF THE SHOES, I don't want leaves and dust on the floor of the blog!

Fionnula said...

well that sucks! get better soon, speedy recovery. xoxo

Tomas said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers Gabe. I believe all will go well and you will be back with us in no time. Anything I can do, please ask. God speed.

Maggie said...

Dearest Gabe, I am so sorry to hear this. If there is anything at all you need, please do not hesitate to let me know. I wish you a smooth surgery and a quick recuperation. And yes, you are in my prayers.

Capt Jaack said...

Cappy, you best hope Weasil doesn't find out about this and come to visit. My lips are sealed. Get better, you'll be missed matey.

Gillian said...

Go raibh tú ar do sheanléim arís go gairid!

Dew said...

Gabe, good luck to you. I will be thinking about you and for sure you will be in my prayers. I am sure everything will go well and you will be back feeling better than ever. Will miss you!