03 September, 2011

Banning certain items of clothing and is THAT Sinead O'Connor?

03 September 2011
449

R. Linda:

This story comes with a warning, all pictures included are a bit on the horrific side with the exception of the very red and lovely Manchester United hoodie. SO proceed with caution and know you may be blinded by the last few, so don't ya say I didn't warn ya.

Well, R. Linda, the day has come it has. I know there have been protests in France over the banning of the burqa, and strangely we haven't heard about that since it became law over there. So I must think it was a successful ban. Belgium quietly did that banning the burqa as well and you don't hear a word. But now ya do. IRELAND be stepping up to ban the burqa as well. The Irish have outspokenly referred to wearing one as wearing the house drapes or a curtain outside in public. Yes, someone actually said that. This subject brought up a lot of dialogue in Ireland as you can well imagine. The officials in County Cork believe since the burqa is not a mandatory dress code for a Muslim woman found anywhere in the Koran, that it should be outlawed. It would also make the people who don't wear burqas more comfortable if there was not a suicide bomber among them.

Well, there is that argument, but that isn't the one that has ME. It is the second article of clothing they want to ban in County Cork. And that be your everyday standard HOODIE. What are the bald men of Ireland to do without their hoodies to keep the bald pate warm or at least disguise it? And me, what would I do when I wanted to wear me favourite hoodie with Man United on it? I couldn't support my fav team now, could I? What would the officials of County Cork recommend? I suppose we could all wear balaclavas to keep our heads warm, but then they'd think we were all IRA members. Oi, we can't win over there!

How about they ban those pants the young ones wear. You know the ones, that are dipped below the buttocks, with no belt just designer underwear showing or worse a few large butt cracks. I dunno, I find that mode of dress much more offensive than curtains and footy team shirts. I have a pain in me arse just thinking about it.


Saggy pants, if I were to wear me pants like this, I'd be falling all over the place

I can hear me sainted Mam telling me, "If yer cooming back home Gabriel, doont pack yer hoo-dee ya doont git arrested in coostums fer bringing in illegal cloothin."

Yup, I remember when that used to be illegal drugs, but NOW, it's a HOODIE! Who thinks this stuff up? With the demise of the Celtic Tiger you'd think they'd be busy creating jobs and such, oh wait a minute, that's here. Anyway, they must have nothing to do and THIS hoodie ban is the result. Take a look at this hoodie that be just like mine. Do you think it should be banned because it makes me look like a hooligan?

                                                                                         
What me hoodie looks like

May I say one thing here, not to digress and get off the subject BUT, if you don't mind, may I say I be glad Rooney has got himself some very fine hair plugs (implants). Because it has vastly improved his game since he did the Samson reverse and grew some hair. He now doesn't need a hoodie to hide the bald head. OH! And Arsenal 2? Really? Man U scored SIX, yes you Arsenal fans heard me SIXXX! And why? Because Rooney grew hair that's why.

Commercial interruption be over so ever onward with me tirade.

I WANNA KNOW what happened to Sinead O'Conner? Forget hoodies, saggy pants, and burqas, more importantly, Ireland's bad girl has turned up as . . . as . . . Dawn French looking like the Vicar of Dibley! Ms. O'Connor resurfaced in all actuality looking like a Catholic nun, a fat one, and that must OUCH Ms. O'Connor.



I said, WHO the hell is THAT? And was told it was that anti-Catholic Church advocate Ms. O'Connor, No, said me, it can't be. 

I remember when Sinead had shaved her head and looked like a concentration camp inmate, (see below) now she's put on some weight (quite a bit) and professes to have lived like a nun, well if you've seen her lately she looks like one! I bloody did not recognise her and thought I was looking at an early picture of Susan Boyle when I looked down and saw the name. It was a WTF moment. I'll put before and after pictures here and you can see for yourself.


BEFORE

AFTER

It looks as if the AFTER woman swallowed the BEFORE woman. Is this possible? What happened? It has turned me eyesight almost inward trying to discern what besides NOT ageing gracefully, on earth could have happened to skinny, combative, no-haired Sinead. Bet in the early days Sinead would have fought the hoodie ban seeing as she was a baldie. Sigh.

Gabe
Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

14 comments:

mobit22 said...

ROFLMAO

I hate to tell you sweetheart, you look like a hooligan; hoodie or no hoodie. LOL

mobit22 said...

jailhouse chic. get arrested, lose your belt and shoelaces.LOL
The sad thing, I've seen guys NOT with designer boxers underneath, but dingy tightie whities.LMAO

Capt Jaack said...

I thought I was looking at Cutler Beckett without a wig! Sinead! oh deary as my mother would say, you let yourself go ... way down. Too far down for me to uh ... never mind.

Fionnula said...

No more hoodies? They're kidding. Burqas? What about priest robes? Ekkk Sinead! From one O'Connor to another --- do something with yourself. Maybe diet? Shave the head?

mobit22 said...

I can live with shaving the head. I did it last year and thinking of doing again next year.LMAO

YEAH BALDIES!

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Sounds like me Muse will need a bald pate warmer, i.e. HOODIE!

mobit22 said...

YEP! YAY HOODIES!lmao

Irish Rogue said...

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And I see, you sir, are a talented weaver of Irish tales. Though I do not think Ms. O'Connor will appreciate the before and after photos. LMAO I've read a few of your stories, will comment on those as well when time permits. High five Fiona!

mobit22 said...

I SEE A NEW FOLLOWER! WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM!

Guilette said...

To take away the hoodie would make it a little harder to identify our resident Gurriers it would. At least with the hoodie we can see them coming to do their dirty deeds. As to the subject of Ms. S. O'Connor I hear she's shopping for a man CAPTAIN. She doesn't care nationality or if your skin colour looks purplish she's wanting to cuddle. If anyone had told me Sinead would turn into a cuddlebug in her old age I'd have said, Pog mo thone! Or, Bloody hell she's looking to become quite the Brit. Snigger, snigger.

mobit22 said...

I've been in here a dozen times today! I think it's time for a new story!LOL

Maggie said...

Oh my.

Weaz said...

i could say sumin but i wont cuz yer all prolly noz wot iz thinkin ... sinead hehee - oh an gabby GERRUP-YE-BOY-YE! LMAO

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Yeah we are all thinking you are a Gurrier of the highest rank and we know you like your hoodies. As to the 'gerrup-ye-boy-ye' I be neither a musician nor a ceili dancer so get on with ya!