14 February, 2024

Valentine's Day Gift Twist

14 February 2024

1109

R. Linda:

I came down this morning to dog poop everywhere. Not only that, BUT me Mam's new kitten decided that if the dog could poop anywhere it wanted, so could Mr. Kitten. I had six messes which when you add the cat, twelve in total to clean up. The dog's excuse was I went to bed early (I wasn't feeling well) and no one, and I mean no one in the abode thought to let el doggy out before they retired. Therefore, what was he to do? As for that cat, I have no clue what his excuse was, but it might have looked fun? 

So that's how I started the day. Now I told you about the tulip crisis prior and I did mention it to Mam and showed her the proof in pictures. She told me to go back the week of Valentine's Day and check for fresh tulips, she was sure that was just a fluke. Righto!

No tulips but something more remarkable Christmas in February. See here:



Yes, Christmas cypress plant for Valentine's Day with an ornament to boot! And Red Bull to drown out the yelling when you present it to the Valentine girl


OR:

Christmas cypress with snowmen -- your choice! Balloon thrown in to dull the pain your ears will be experiencing upon presentation

I was gobsmacked I was. So I bought her one with a snowman and we'll see how big that goes over. 

Needing all the luck to stay alive tonight, 

Gabe
Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved

1 comment:

Fionnula said...

don't you hate when that happens lmao