16 December, 2012

Just when you think you have come across the dumbest person out there . . .


16 December 2012
611

R. Linda:

. . . you find another one waiting in the wings! Like this guy FROM MAINE! I tell ya it be the water up there. The story goes like this, a guy in Maine hired a prostitute and when he accused her of "short-changing" him by ten minutes, he rang up the local men in blue to complain. I mean WHAT? Yes, he did. What did she say? "Sorry speedy but in my profession I was under the impression that my services are more objective-oriented than on a time limit." OR, is it just that ladies of the night don't know how to tell time? Whichever it is, like I say it must be in the water up there.

Now instead of calling the local police, a more thoughtful gent would have contacted the Better Business Bureau or left a review on YELP. But not this guy.

The men in blue arrested his arse and charged him with soliciting a prostitute. The 34-year-old shot his mouth off how the woman "did not give him his money's worth." I tell ya you just can't get what you pay for anymore! But then it is never a good sign when a 34-year-old man can't get a girl on his own, as in without paying for one.

But the woman claimed she was a "dancer" and countered the man with theft of her services! But the police said there were no services since she hadn't "danced." She argued that he had booked a "dance" but when she got to the place, he refused to answer the door! Who is telling the truth here? Do you get the picture? And, you'd think being a dancer her timing would be better. Oh, I know OUCH.

But wait it gets better, or at the very least it continues. A week after this nonpayment of dance . . . instruction (I know but it sounds nicer), the police were rung up by ANOTHER woman. She said, she was hired by this self-same man to do an exotic dance but he scared the bejayus out of her and she was forced to flee and left some of her clothing in his abode. She wanted those articles BACK! However, there was no arrest because the officers had "difficulty" with the witnesses. More than one? I dunno, it all gets murky.

So the local constables did an investigation into this "business situation" and that investigation led to two more arrests, this time of the two women thought to be in the "business of solicitation" (and here I thought they were dance instructors), that were contacted by our hero (well, for use of a better word) and come to find he be a former resident of the lovely city of Portsmouth, New Hampshire! When I saw Portsmouth, I was taken aback I was. Why Portsmouth is a tourist city and you mean to tell me there are no women of the evening in Portsmouth? I mean dance instructors. Or, does this "situation" speak volumes about the so-called free (well not exactly free) lovely ladies of Portsmouth? New Hampshire women are not known for their beauty that I do know, but I didn't think Maine lovelies were that great looking either. I know I need to be stopped.

Anyway, the beset upon complainant was slated to be arraigned in a Maine courtroom last Wednesday and it seems he has a prior, that would be a prior history of complaining about the less than adequate services of the Maine ladies of the night. So much so, our non-dancer is listed on two notorious lists I have come to find out. Lists you would not want to be on, but he is! The first one is the National Blacklist which is a website where ladies in the biz and those who service such, share info about clients which helps others to refuse bookings of such "dangerous gents" and the other which works, in the same way, is the Bad Boy Client List! Yes, it is, I rather like the name of that one. I have to put on the song Bad to the Bone just for the ambience of it all. Not. So it seems our bud, has a bit of a reputation for not paying for his "take out" and then complaining about the services he ascertains not fully given. SIGH.

At one of the sites you'll find his name with "notorious for booking-out calls and then not answering his door or phone."

As of this date, our complaining non-dancer has stayed mum. Nothing to say. Notta word. As it is said many a time, the truth be often stranger than fiction, really, no one could make this stuff up.

Gabe
Copyright © 2012 All rights reserved

4 comments:

mobit22 said...

LMAO

You'd better hope the ladies of the evening don't read your blog!LOL

Capt Jaack said...

And you're lucky my wife is from Canada and not Maine or you'd be deep sixed before you knew what hit you. LMAO As for my fellow Downeaster, he's really from Cow Hampshire and when all you have around you are cows ... where you going to go Mate? That's right MAINE! Home of women with hairy legs, hairy armpits and hairy faces! They keep you warm on those frozen snowy nights though.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Well, I didn't mention any names . . .

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Nice to know I'm not the only captain who can get in trouble over this, keep digging Captain Jaack you're doing great so far LOL.