28 September, 2011

Women, shoes and shopping


28 September 2011
457

R. Linda:

I had a dream of a pig wearing high heels the other night. Never mind.

What gets into a woman who goes out and buys Manolo Blahnik shoes for $595.00? One pair of shoes cost more than my electric bill. Yup. Lucky for me, this wasn't me wife, but HER MOTHER. The Dragon's vast shoe collection consists of Jimmy Choo's, Manolo Blahniks, Gucci, Prada, and the list goes on.

Did you know women think of shopping as often as men think of sex? Yup, they do.

Just needed to get that out of me system. I'm done now.

Gabe
Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

10 comments:

Fionnula said...

LOL Gabe! if that's true on you guys - how do you function? no I mean it, how to you do your jobs and think of anything else? I love shoes too but I wouldn't go as far as your mother in law. and shopping - constantly on my mind so .... what's your excuse? LOL

Dew said...

How often is that Gabe? LOL

Capt Jaack said...

I did not know witche's shoe cost that much

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Get on with ya you two ladies like THAT isn't on your minds.

OMG Captain you'll get me in trouble and what the heck have you been drinking?

Dew said...

Whats on our minds? Shopping or THAT?

Capt Jaack said...

Mate, from the picture you sent me of her on the broom I only saw one foot. I naturally assumed she had one shoe.

mobit22 said...

There was a pic of the dragon? DAMN I MISSED IT! As for shoes, give me a pair of leather mocs with rubber soles and I'm in heaven. With Halloween coming up, no shoes OR shopping on my mind. Unless it's zombie babies or buckets of blood.

mobit22 said...

P.S. Did all women just get lumped together? hmmm

We NEED to talk!LMAO

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Saints preserve me! You're all nutters.

Weaz said...

hee hee goodly 1