06 June, 2011

Are we all having fun with the photos guys?

06 June 2011
412

R. Linda:

Okay I have a bunch of wise guys for followers. It was suggested that the cartoon characters put their real faces where their cartoons are and well, so far no cartoons have flipped but one and I don't even want to go there. I put the suggestion to the rest, that they aren't teenagers anymore and get over the fact they have a few wrinkles and grey hairs and put an updated photo on the blog, OR remove the Google symbol so I can see them better . . . well I see most have removed the symbol, but the rest of them, geez Louise!

Every time I signed on, there was a new photo, then it changed not once, but in some cases three times! I thought, OH MY GOD these people can't decide on a photo, a thumbnail! Like this be some kind of photo contest.

The come hither poses . . . guys, Captain Jaack really? I know it's a huge joke, and I thought the first one was funny, then the second one appeared and I chuckled, but truly the hair over the eye, then the tousled look (Irish), you guys were funny, but cut it out. The woman, oh my God, another over the eye (Maggie), I dunno. Oh and guys, when I suggested something glamourous I meant the ladies, not you, particularly Weasil who took it to a whole other dimension.

I did notice one of you air-brushed your PHOTO! LOL. Nice job Fiona! Okay, and hair extensions, oh yeah someone told on you, Skye! I hope you're all laughing now, uh huh. I stopped laughing when me very own muse wrote me this: "Who does Irish's hair? I want my hair like that!" I give up.

But this to Weasil. REALLY? REALLY? Cello wrap and cardboard hair? Dumbdrop for sure Mr. W.

Gabe
Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved

10 comments:

Capt Jaack said...

Sorry mate, I mistook your blog for a dating service. Honest mistake.

Anonymous said...

Nice dress Weasil!

mobit22 said...

sorry I didn't have time to airbrush out MY wrinkles, but as you know, I change my picture every other day.LMAO

LadyX said...

Changed >:3 Yes its really me XD

DumbDrop said...

aw i think my piccie iz da besty outer all a ya

Capt Jaack said...

Hair of the sheep and all that, I'd like a date with Weasil

Dew said...

So, Mr. O'Sullivan, how does the saying go? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. How about you update your pic too? Hmmm?

Fionnula said...

Weasil you're nuts and the only man I know that can get away with a picture like that. As to the air brushing Mr O I think there was a lot of that going on. LOL

Guilette said...

O-K that is why all the photos are different! I was wondering what happened. As for me, I have a face the colour of Guinness foam, and hair the colour of Guinness dark stout and a figure to match, and I don't think I need a new pic do I? And who is Capt Jaack? Whoever you are I think your hysterical. OMG Dumbdrop!

Capt Jaack said...

My darling . . . PIXIE! Ah yes that's it Pixie. You know Lizzie, I am captain of a ship. And being captain of a ship . . . I mean PIXIE! My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are impressed!