02 January, 2010

DO NOT LAUGH

30 December 2005
151

R. Linda:

Oh, and you like the sound of me mam do you? She be a lunatic I tell you. Me birthday is the 12th -- I think. I forgot because I stopped celebrating it. I be 30 AGAIN. I think this be me second go at that number.

New Years Eve. Sigh. I don't want to think about that. I have that Monday off and am hoping no one says the government is closed because of it. I would hate to be ringing in the New Year a day late, but hey Christmas was. What the heck, why not?

I got a lot of TOOLS for Christmas presents. Yes, TOOLS and I be NOT THE TOOL TYPE. Here be a list of some of the exciting TOOLS I got.

Sharp axe
Grinder machine to sharpen axe
Box of grinder machine oil, so I can lubricate the fecking machine
Two cords of fire wood, so I can use the axe
A wood splitter to help me chop the fire wood with the axe
A wood holder so I can stack the wood I split with me new splitter and AXE
A Roto screw driver so when I put the screw in it, it magnetically sticks to the driver. Yup I did
A bunch of braces for the stairs so I can use me new screw driver to stick them in the wood
A BIG box of wood screws for the braces for the stairs
A TOOL belt to hold the screws
A hammer for the tool belt
Another screw driver for the tool belt
A laser leveler that I can use to measure the braces for the stairs AND to put in the tool belt

I think that gives you a very GOOD idea of me presents. I don't think I have to go on do I? Just think of the projects Tonya has for me and you can pretty much figure out what else I got for Christmas.

Gabe

Copyright © 2005 All rights reserved

No comments: