01 April, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

01 April 2017
857

R. Linda:

Ok, ok it is April Fools Day not St. Patricks Day but everyday in me abode is St. Patricks Day so enjoy. But know I won't enjoy it because you got me with SNOW on April 1st. How you can be so mean to keep up the snow dance I can't imagine, but I know the white stuff be a direct present from your diminutive self. Sad face here.

A wee leprechaun counting his gold

This is what we have today -- the joke be on me!

Thanks for that NOT -- it had all just about melted, and now it's back!


Gabe
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved

2 comments:

mobit22 said...

LMAO my snow dance backfired! We went from 70 degrees to frosty the snow man overnight. Sadder face in Denver

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

That be good news I be so glad you are enjoying what you sent me. Regifting be a pleasure when it works, LMAO.