22 January, 2017

Mad onna wanting to blow up the White House and me more interested in her cheek balls

22 January 2017
846

R. Linda:

Oh, you don't know how hard I be biting me tongue and sitting on me fingers to keep from going wild humour over current events. There be so much writing fodder being thrown around out there it be to the extreme I be TRYING to behave and ignore it. Many others are picking that stuff up and running with it and the more they run the more the makers of it throw out. So because I have to get this yearning to go hog wild out of me system I will be only mentioning one event that I just cannot ignore. And which be that out of all the thousands of craziness being strewn about? It be Madonna!

I cannot help meself but sat mesmerised thinking to meself, what has she done to her face? She looks like she's trying to look like Faye Dunaway. She has some kind of balls implanted at the bottom of her chipmunk cheeks that catch into six dimples on each side of her face and interfere with the Botox. I be fascinated by plastic surgery gone awry. Lookie here:

Courtesy Fox News - Do you see them?

I was knocked out of me contemplation of those lower cheek balls at the three times mention of the f-word. I started to pay some attention, and it was difficult because of those cheek balls let me tell ya, but suddenly she is spouting about wanting to blow up the White House, O M G! R. Linda, I imagine a lot of people are thinking it but no one would really do it let alone say it out loud, BUT Mad onna did. Yup, she did and I had to play it back to make sure I heard right and I did!

So right away I be thinking, well Mad, the whole world be watching especially Kellyanne Conway and gees Louise but I bet by midnight or as late as tomorrow your arse will be on the investigation list for terrorist activity. And sure enough . . . What next the no-fly list? I think Mad should have tried to contain her anger by saying something that might give the depressed masses out there hope instead of inciting something that would land her in a whole lot of censored trouble. The problem with celebrities be they are very full of themselves (most of them) and they think saying things like that makes them sound like a big deal, seemingly forgetting that what they said could influence some half-brained scoundrel to think it a good idea and go do it because Mad said she'd do it or like to do it, or thought of doing it.

I be one for non-violence so this spouting off of awful thoughts where some innocent people and an American historical landmark could be ended bothers me. No matter how much one abhors the people and the man in that landmark, there are other ways of dissent. I also believe the power of the people is greater than any one figurehead. I do wish things were different but they are not. Of course, it doesn't help those of us that had the wait and see attitude; we are now seeing too early how things happening and being said is making the fear level go way up instead of staying in a steady range and the wait and see be slowly losing its grip on minds that were willing to hope.

If the media nonsense coming from that landmark doesn't stop it's only going to get worse. When I think about the great and weighty matters that are before us, I get rather pissed off when a war between the powers that currently occupy the White House and the huge media conglomerates breaks out. Would you not think the White House would be focused and preoccupied with matters of state instead of how many people showed up to see a swearing-in, how many people rode mass transit and complaints that reporting by media outlets wasn't more positive? Come on!

So to Mad onna, I say "Get off the soapbox and do something constructive Mad. Adding to the hostility in this country be not the solution."

I have said me piece and I be finished with system wash out, getting off me own soapbox now. Oh and Mad, get the balls out of your cheeks and grow some someplace else where it matters.

Gabe
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved

10 comments:

mobit22 said...

ROFLMAO I've never seen cheek testicles before! I hear you about not saying everything you think. You never know who's listening. And with my ladt name, i don't want to end up on the other side of some wall! LMAO

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Too funny

Capt Jaack said...

No she has a meatball in each side of her mouth for later. Why does her chin look like a golf ball imprint?

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Meatballs? Could be her mouth is full that's why her chin looks odd.

Tomas said...

A mouthful of meatballs, LOL, and according to a my to be wife, the golf ball chin is caused by ingrown hairs or the collagen has balled up in her chin. Nice, how women stick up for each other, LMAO

Fionnula said...

gentleman be good. don't talk about us like we are to blame for those remarks, you sound like a bunch of mean girls. not to be a bitch or anything but i'm glad i live in canada hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Those look like collagen injects. The Botox is alarming. Never thought her a pretty woman, enhancements or no. Stupid remarks come from desperation but I agree this was ego that got the best of her. When you think of the influence she has, she could have used that in a more constructive manner. But then we are talking Madonna not Maggie Thatcher.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Sorry didn't mean to delete your comment, thanks for the redo.

Dew said...

We are in enough trouble as 'tis. We don't need any adding fuel to the fire I agree. I am still waking up in the am and wishing I was in a bad dream. Sadly not.

mobit22 said...

I would say that women should let nature take its course but I really say it because I'm freaking old and can't afford the price of a good sand blasting! LOL